Thornbury Castle Hotel
Tel: 01454 281182
New Park Manor
New Park Manor Hotel
Tel: 01590 623467
The Ickworth Hotel
Bury St. Edmunds
Tel: 01284 735350
Fowey Hall Hotel
Tel: 01726 833866
Moonfleet Manor Hotel
Tel: 01305 786948
The Elms Hotel
Tel: 01299 896666
Woolley Grange Hotel
Bradford on Avon
Tel: 01225 864705
Polurrian Bay Hotel
Tel: 01326 240421
Directions to Moonfleet Manor, DT3 4ED
Moonfleet is situated in idyllic countryside (a little off the beaten track) and is a mere seven miles away from the seaside resort of Weymouth.
From London / the south
- M3 to M27 to A31 Bournemouth/Poole to A35 Dorchester to A354 Weymouth
- From Dorchester head to the A354 to Weymouth (new bypass). On reaching the “Jurassic” roundabout take the 2nd exit marked “Town Centre A354”
- This will then take you straight to another roundabout, take the 2nd Exit (All Routes)
- 3rd Roundabout (Morrisons Supermarket just visible on left) go straight across, signed A354 (Portland)
- 4th Roundabout 3rd Turning – signposted Chickerell/Bridport & Granby Industrial Estate (Brown sign – Water Gardens)
- 5th Roundabout Weymouth FC on your right, head straight across. On approaching the traffic lights stay in the right hand lane and go straight over to the next set of traffic lights at a T-junction (An army cadet camp is straight in front of you), turn right at these lights.
- You will approach a small roundabout painted on the road, at this junction you turn left, continue on this road for exactly two miles – Moonfleet sits at the very bottom of this winding road (do not turn off this road, at some point you may be asking yourself “Will I end up at a farm?” – the answer is no, as long as you just keep going!
Approaching from the West/Exeter
- Honiton A35 Bridport – B3157 – Abbotsbury – as you arrive into Chickerell – small roundabout painted on the road 2nd exit (straight across) you go left continue on this road for exactly two miles – Moonfleet sits at the very bottom of this winding road.
NB: SATNAV users - Our postcode is shared with other properties within a 5 mile radius, to avoid arriving at the wrong location please insert “Fleet Road” as well as the post code or for best results use the written directions as above.
Travelling by train
Nearest train station is Weymouth approximately seven miles away. Services from London are from Waterloo and go via Southampton and Bournemouth. This service is hourly and from London the journey time is 2.5 hours. Taxis are available at the station if needed to take you to the hotel.