Dog friendly holidays
We know how hard it can be to leave your beloved pets at home when you set off for a luxury family break away, and that's why we offer all guests the opportunity to bring their four-legged friends along too, for a small charge of £15 per night.
Rules for four-legged friends
Whilst we are more than happy to welcome dogs here at Moonfleet, there are a few rules to abide by:
- They are not permitted into the restaurant or Verandah
- They must be kept on a lead in all public areas and gardens
- Please clean up after them in the garden and surrounding areas (additional bags can be obtained from reception). A metal bin is provided in the garden.
- In the unfortunate event that cleaning is beyond our Housekeeping department and where additional cleaning costs (dry cleaning, or carpet cleaning) are incurred, these charges will be passed onto yourselves.
- When leaving the dogs in the room during the morning, please can you advise Reception as to when the best time for Housekeeping to service room would be.